1. Breakfast bore, no more! These Pumpkin Muffins will be a morning favorite for the whole family. The crumb topping would also make these delicious for your next book club, family gathering or delicious delight.
2. Pasta is on everyone's wishlist and this Pumpkin Alfredo is no exception. An unexpected creaminess combined with the pop of sweetness will have all your dinner guests begging for your new Fall recipe.
3. Cold nights always have us craving something warm! This Chicken Pumpkin Quinoa Chowder will hit the spot. Easy, delicious and unique, this recipe will have your family asking for seconds (& thirds!).
4. What's Fall without a party? Throw together this adorable Pumpkin Cheesecake Ball for your next get together.
5. Topping off our list is a healthy and easy Pumpkin smoothie! Great for moms on the run, this easy concoction will be your go-to snack every day.
What's your favorite Fall recipe!?
5 Pumpkin Recipes to Try this November
Cozy nights, cool weather and pumpkin flavored everything. Yes, please! From appetizers to dinners and desserts, pumpkin has crept into every part of our kitchen and we can't be happier. A hit with the whole family and full of nutrients, today we're sharing five ways to work pumpkin into your November menu.